Prior to completing the steps below, you MUST apply to the UCI Samueli School of Engineering and receive an IVC Engineering Academy Invitation email from Irvine Valley College.
- Apply to IVC and get a student ID number
- Complete the UCI-IVC Engineering Academy Application
- Obtain your unofficial high school transcripts as a PDF. The unofficial transcript looks like the official transcript minus the seal and signature. Your unofficial transcript must include your enrolled classes plus non-weighted total cumulative GPA. Please contact your high school counselor if you need help requesting your unofficial transcript.
- Obtain any official AP credit documentation that you have already earned
- Email the PDF application, UCI-IVC Engineering Academy Invitation Letter, unofficial high school transcripts, and any AP credit documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to submit your application for final consideration is May 1.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please email email@example.com.